WEBO Digital is looking for a trainer who is an enthusiastic, committed, and competent candidate to fill the position of “Training & Career Development Specialist”.
- Create and implement training from pre to post-training programs in line with ongoing business requirements and strategy, and training needs analysis data.
- Evaluate individual, and organisational development needs utilising KPI/performance data, talent management, and succession planning data.
- Measure the effectiveness of the training delivered and report to applicable stakeholders.
- Continuously improve training content to ensure it meets the needs of the business and performance outcomes for participants.
- Prepare and coordinate for the required documentation of the training programs like certificates, letter of appreciation, etc.
- Support managers to develop their team members through career pathing.
- Arrange and ensure all the logistics requirements for conducting the training such as venue, projector, training materials etc.
- Identify trainers for different training modules and research on current training programs as per market.
- Manage the system and evaluate the functionality with proper analysis.
- Proficient communication level in written and verbal English
- Proactive natured with meticulous attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and management skills
- Strong research and communication skills
- Adherence to deadlines and the ability to deliver on commitments.
- Strategic and critical thinking skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- Proficient in the Google Workspace Suite